Monday, January 14, 2013

My Creative Self

For my creative self project I wasn't quite sure what to do at the beginning but thought about the different things I'm good at and what I like to do. One of my favourite things to do is to take pictures, especially when I go traveling. I also like to make videos so thought about coming up with some way to combine the two. I wanted to make some sort of video collage of my photos. I looked up the internet for different tutorials on how to make creative photo collages. I spent a lot of time looking through different tutorials and picked my favorite ones. The general theme I decided to go with was the look of film from a camera and polaroids. The next task I had to do was to pick out the photos I wanted to use. I went through all my travel photos from America, Canada, Thailand and Europe and picked what I thought were the best ones that represented my travel experiences. I then put these altogether as collages in photoshop. After I had these finished I edited the video together in iMovie and put music to it. I also wanted to add something at the end that represented me, not necessarily me creatively but me as a person. So I decided to take three different photos of myself and edit them together. The first was of me sitting at my laptop as I'm always on the interent, the second was me drinking coffee as I drink coffee everyday and the last photo was of me on the phone and also holding my small tub of vaseline as my phone and vaseline are two things that are never out of my hands. Anyway, enough of me talking about the video, have a look below. 





No comments:

Post a Comment